The Haven Housing Stability
The Haven’s Housing Stability provides services and temporary finical assistance to help veterans find, secure, and retain affordable housing.
Housing services include:
- Temporary Financial Assistance
- Housing Counseling and Advocacy
Employment Services include:
- Assistance with overcoming barriers to employment
- Individualized and in-depth job search and placement.
Who is Eligible to Receive these Services?
- Be a veteran who was not dishonorably discharged
- Have a household income not exceeding 50% of area median income (don't worry, we can help you find this out!)
- Be currently homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Be a single veteran or, a veteran that is head of household
- For more information, please drop by our office or call us!
What information do you need from me?
To get you or, you and your family started, we need a few things when you come into our office. If you have any questions please, give us a call so we can work together. Our goal is to help you find the services you need.
- State ID/Veteran ID for veteran and/or family members
- DD214 or Service Summary
- Social Security Cards for veteran and/or family members
- Proof of income; proof of homelessness
- Most recent bank statements; utility bill; phone bill
For more information, please drop by our office or call us!
Housing Stability Program Manager
11301 Wilshire Blvd., Building 212
Los Angeles, CA 90073
310-478-3711 ext. 49843